Welcome to the second episode of Fly Tricks: Where Beginners Learn to Tie Flies! In this episode, Mikey teaches Cortney how to tie a sculpin fly. And Cortney explains the hazards of being a blonde, and how Caesars can fix anything.
Fun for the whole fishin’ family!
Here are the materials you’ll need:
– Hook: TMC 811S #4
– Uni – 6/0 or 8/0 Uni Thread – Orange
– Rabbit Magnum Zonker Strips
– Red Krystal Chenille
– Tungsten Predator Eyes / Small
– Pheasant or Mallard Feathers
– Awesome Possum Dubbing – Fur from the rabbit strip works well.
‘Fly Tricks’ is brought to you by Mariner Brewing in Coquitlam.